Friday, January 9, 2009

10 months photos

Here is a photo journal of Munkeys recent photos.

We eat a lot although she thinks sweet potatoes are for playing:

I have Munkey Daddy wrapped around my finger, he would pull me through 10 feet of snow, uphill both ways.

I also like eating tracked in snow off the floor, shhhh don't tell Mom.

I haz a cold but I still cute :

Likes to watch it snow:

I love these photos I took of Munkey out in the snow.
I love bath time!
I have a whole new Spring and Winter wardrobe, thanks in part to Bama Nanna and Gpa G in Barbados.

My hair is finally getting a little bit longer, you should see the back, I have a duck tail.

I had the best visit ever this month with my Nanna and I wore cute tennies that my Mom wore when she was a tot:

This should be no surprise, I love playing with MDaddy, or as she says "Da".


I like to get into everything and can be found in surprising places :
Did I do somefin bad?
I can be found here most days. Stop by sometime and have a cracker with me :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Snow Munkey! You are a cutie patootie! Wish we could see you more often.

KP&GVS3 said...

Precious, thanks Munkey Mommy!

TK said...

She just keep getting cuter and taller, huh! I think I need to see her soon - it's been too long ;)