Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Picture pages : a year in review

We can hardly believe that Sara will be one year old on Friday. We feel accomplished that we've kept her alive this far and she's thriving. She has added so much joy to our lives that it's immeasurable. I wanted to go back and compile some photos that show some of our favorite memories. This post will be long and I may do several more, we've done a lot in a year...

I wanted to put up the link to the video of her we took right after she was born. She looks totally helpless and chubby, she is definitely neither of those things now.

Here is our first picture together:
Here is one of Dan and Munkey's first photos together:
Here are some photos from her first day home:
Sara's first little smile and funny facial expressions:

Sleeping:

Munkey and her Parents:

3 comments:

FoxyJ said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up! Hope that you have a happy birthday this Friday :)

KP&GVS3 said...

Wow, it's like watching the year go by, and I love, love the photos with beautiful MM in them too!

TK said...

While I'm waiting for the photos to download on my slow dial-up, I just wanted to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (yesterday) See you at the party, Beautiful Munkey Belle!