Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I lost a Toof!

Sara has been complaining that her tooth hurts on the bottom when I brush her teeth and when she eats.  She has been bugging me for weeks to take her to the dentist right away.  I thought maybe her teeth were just sensitive so I kind of put her off bu then the other day I had a dream that her tooth was lose.  Sure enough, when I went to go wiggle it, it was loose.

I thought maybe she had broken it because I thought kids were 6,7, or 8 before their teeth fell out.  I called the dentist and they said that if she had teeth come in early, and she did at 4 months, then it's already time.  They also told me that they fall out in the order they came in, which I thought was interesting too.

So the tooth was wobbly for a few days but Dan finally decided to go ahead and pull it this morning.  Now we'll have to figure out what the tooth fairy is going to leave her...

Update:

The tooth Fairy left her $5.00, she was thrilled.  She says she wants to buy a kit or maybe save up for a kids swimming pool.  I guess she's thinking a lot about summer.

1 comment:

Go for It ! said...

Well, did the tooth fairy pay her a visit? What was her reaction ?