Monday, November 11, 2013

Songs, flowers and pies

 Sara has learned some cute songs at school.  I like her "Days of the week" song and "Speckled Frogs" best.  I recorded her singing them and sadly she was suffering from a bit of a cough during the speckled frog song.

These kids are experts at doing beads and buttons.  We have been making Christmas bracelets for all the cousins and workin' overtime.
Sara beaded this necklace all by herself, with the repeating rainbow pattern :


More food art, I made them a kiwi snake with pomegranate tongue.  They were amused.  Brennan was going "Sssssss".
 This was supposed to be a butterfly but the mango slices weren't cooperating:
 
Mommies two little girls helping out with the chores.  A thing I like about Sara is she always does her chores and she is a super good house cleaner!
Sara was really proud of herself and super happy that we let her plant these pansies all by herself.  She did a mostly good job.  After she went down for a nap, I fixed them just a little bit.
Sara helped me make a sweet potato pie.  I made a bunch of extra pie dough so that she could cut out shapes and she had a blast.  We baked the extra dough and everyone had a good time eating it.


I guess we're just getting warmed up for Christmas.  The kids are super excited for the holidays, Grandpa Glade is visiting for T'giving and Nanna for Christmas and the kids love spend time with both of them, especially Sara.

No comments: