Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun Day

Sara has been dying to go on a hike. She keeps saying to me, "Mom, when your tummy feels better can we go on a hike?" So Dan decided to take the morning off work to celebrate our anniversary as a family and we went on a hike to Escalante Cross. It's a short hike that both Sara and I could do.

Sara is such a good hiker. She kept telling her Dad that she could do it by herself when there was a tough rocky part. She walked the whole way.



Tonight we were going out for our anniversiary so I got fixed up a little. I curled my hair and put on makeup and a nice shirt. She had been doing something else and when I came out of the bathroom she just kept staring at me and then she walked up to me feeling my shirt and she said she wanted to touch my hair. She said, "What did you do Mom? You are getting prettier." It was really funny.

She was more than happy to go to her Tutu's to watch Thomas videos, she was practically pushing me out the door so they could watch TV, she kept saying bye Mom and pushing me towards the door. At least she's happy there, it makes the dinner more enjoyable that I don't have to worry.

No comments: