Friday, September 16, 2011

Puddle Jumper

We had a pretty good rainstorm here today and it was a steady and gentle rain with no lightening or wind so I decided to let Sara go outside and play in it. She wanted to get all dressed up with her rain boots, coat, and umbrella. I thought she looked pretty cute.




Then we decided to go puddle jumping just Sara and Mom. I wish I had pictures from this because it was too cute. We went along the field and found some huge muddy puddles and she totally got in them. We were both covered in mud and water. I had to drag her home, I think she would have stayed out there all night.

I'm glad that she and I can do special things like that. I felt like Sara and Dan were in a special club while I was pregnant having all the fun. Now, it's my turn :)

No comments: