Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Caramel Bells and Fleas Navy Dots

Sara is loving her Christmas music this time of year. She listens to the entire Celtic Woman Christmas album every night before bed. She doesn't really know the lyrics yet though so she says what they sound like to her. She calls "Carol of Bells" "Caramel Bells" and she likes the song she hears on the radio called "Feliz Navidad" but she calls it "Fleas navy dots".

This is an unorganized post, mostly because I'm so tired but I want to write down some things before I forget them.

Sara is such a mother-er. We hung out with Camilla and she has a little 8 month old daughter. Sara really fell in love with her. She ran right over to her and gave her a hug the minute she saw her, it made me reconsider having another kid for a second (but not really). I've never seen her do that with boy children. It was funny. She also was really concerned with the girl's jacket coming off and kept trying to put it back on.

We were at a memorial park with huge ship guns as kind of a statue in the park. The two boys were climbing on them but Sara was scared and when Camilla put the little girl on the gun platform Sara was saying, "Camilla, you can't put that girl up there, she does not have any safety". Also Sara kept asking me what the guns were called. I told her they were just guns and she said, "Bubble Guns?". So I said yes and she got all excited that they might shoot out bubbles, if only.

1 comment:

KP&GVS3 said...

Laughter & years. Great post Mamma Rosey.