Sunday, November 20, 2011

The sickies

Sara is a very sick girl tonight. She caught what Dan had last weekend, which I think is what she had originally, they've been passing it around. She coughed until she vomited tonight. Grandpa Glade was here and he was a wonderful sport to follower her around with a puke bucket and wipe her face with a cold rag.

I finally gave her some cough medicine and she was able to fall asleep with her humidifier on. I layered the bed in towels however just in case she wakes up sick. I hope she feels better tomorrow but if it's what Dan had, we're in for a good 3 or 4 days of this :( I just hope Moosey boy can stay well.

Before Sara got sick, she had a fun afternoon with Grandpa, they played trains and read books. Sara even wanted him to wipe her bottom when she pooped, which is a huge "honor" in her book. It means she likes you very best. She usually only reserves that for Daddy.

No comments: