Friday, September 21, 2012

Messing around in the yard

Since Moosey is healing up pretty well now we are playing in the yard a lot.  Sara and Brennan were wrestling, swinging, and playing in the dirt tonight.

Sara things the swing is a jungle gym.

Today she had school pictures at pre-school and she dressed up a little.  I told her to smile normal because when she is told to smile she usually makes a funny face. I hope it worked out because we bought a large packet of pics. 

She likes to pick up her brother and drag him around while they're playing and sometimes he's not so happy about it.
They like to wrestle and roll in the yard.

Sometimes it's fun to put rakes down brothers back too...
They love the bubble blowing bucket that their Auntie got them too.


Her brother is her little shadow.


I hope they continue to play well because it really gives me a break.  Also I hope they are friends someday when they grow up but only time will tell.







No comments: