Monday, August 29, 2011

Nanna's Boxes

Nanna sends Sara nice boxes and cards. Today Sara got "Car's" pajamas in her box and she was super excited. She striped her clothes off right there and put her PJ's on because she was so excited to wear them.



The other good part is that someday Brennan will probably be super happy to wear these too. I'm also glad that Nanna got the non-flame resistant ones as I have thrown away all the ones I had that were treated with the flame resistant chemical.

Dan and I have been thinking about buying them stuff that they can both use. Sara will probably be wearing a lot more blue from now on.


Also, in other news, Sara is able to read all the letters on the covers of her books now. Before I read a book to her I ask her to spell all the words on the cover and she can do it pretty well now. Maybe it won't be long before she's actually reading.


No comments: