Friday, August 19, 2011

Work bookin'

Sara and I did her pre-school work book today. She can get shapes and numbers and letters but some of the other concepts are a little above her. We still had fun coloring together and tracing letters.

We read lots of books today like always. I think the thing she likes most is for me to spend individual time with her while Brennan is sleeping.

I've been playing my violin 1o or 15 minutes a day and she seems curious about it. She plays with the case and my music books. I'm surprised she hasn't asked to play with my violin, but glad because I won't be able to let her anyway.

She has wanted me to sing her songs before bed time too, I've been trying to spend more time with her at night, she really seems to need the attention right before bed.

She is starting to obsess over the i-touch so we are having to limit her time on it to 10 or 15 minutes. She loves the games and will play on it for an hour if we let her.

No comments: