Thursday, August 16, 2012

Getting her nails did

Sara has been begging to paint her nails for several weeks.  I'm really not into such things so previously, Dan painted her nails and so did her Auntie.  I know that even though I'm not into it, that does not mean that such things should be ignored.  So I buffed up my courage and took her to a nail salon when I saw that they had a kids special.  It was $5 for nail paint and sticker.  I figured she really love going there anyway and I was right, she really liked it.

She chose the pink polish with butterfly stickers.

It was the first time I've ever been in a nail salon, I guess there's a first time for everything.  I would be willing to go again because she loved it, it was cheap, and they did a way better job than either Dan or I would have done...

No comments: