Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Big Help

Sara has really been trying to be very independant and extra helpful lately.  I think she is learning this a pre-school too because the teacher says she is very good helping with the other students because she is very responsible and observant.  Also, another thing about pre-school is the teacher says she's the most popular kid and all the other kids want to sit by her and they vie for her attention.  Also the teacher says that Sara is very polite and thoughtful.  Of course we knew all this, she is a great kid!

Anyway, Sara was helping me in the kitchen today.  I gave her the task of washing all the mushrooms and she washed each one and dried each one individually.

Then she helped me take all the sage leaves off of the stems

I asked her if she wanted to be my official sous chef and she said, "No thanks, I like who I am, I don't want to be somebody else."  Well , there you have it.  We like who she is too.  Don't ever change.

Also, Sara and her neighbor friend play every night in the back yard.  Last night they were singing very loudly making up songs.  I tried to record them so they wouldn't stop.  It was very cute.


No comments: